Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hi everybody!

Welcome to this blog! My name is Elena and I am an English teacher at IES El Fontanal, a secondary school in a beautiful town called Lebrija. I was born in Córdoba, but I live in Seville: I have lived here for a long time. In my free time, I love swimming, going out for long walks, going to the beach, and listening to music. I also like going shopping and seeing films on TV.

In summer I go to the swimming pool every day and I have a good time there. In winter I usually swim twice a week. On working days I go to Lebrija every day by train and I usually enjoy my job. At weekends I enjoy the wonderful park in front of my flat (I include a nice picture of it). I also do the house chores, but I don't like it so much!

At the moment I am writing from home, while I am listening to a nice love song by Jason Mraz. Would you like to listen to it? Well, click here then!

Would you like to know more things about my life? Feel free to post a comment with your questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comment here, please.