Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hello class! Hi Elena! :)

Hi everybody! My name is Ángela.
I´m 15 years old. I live in Lebrija, but I have family in Madrid and in Seville.
I loving going to shopping, listenning to music and I like going to the parties with my friends on weekend! I hate Study History because this subject never like me.
For what I see in the comments of my friends nobody like study history, haha!
This summer I go to Madrid because my cousin to marry. All my family went an hotel of Madrid, and we enjoy it!
In winter, I go to play tennis and I go to the School "Virgen del castillo" for study French in the Official School of Languages.
Now, i am do my homework!
Kisses :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Ángela! I see you study French in the afternoons; how often do you go to French lessons? Do you enjoy them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you see me? I go on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at 4 o´clock, it is my second year and i enjoy it more or less because i hate french´s teacher. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's not so funny! I'm sure your French teacher does a really good job! Anyway, I hope you learn many things.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment here, please.