Monday, October 17, 2011

Hello class ! :)

My name is María Jarana. I'm 14 years old. I live in Lebrija.
I love going to the shopping centre with my sister-in-law, I love listening pop and flamenco music, and sometimes I listen rock music.
I like going out with my friends, (I think they are the best :P ).
My favourites subject are english, french and geography, buy I don't like history and maths...
In my free time I read a book, now I am reading "Mi vida en el paraiso", it is a fantastic book.
I hope do you like its ! ^^
Kisses

2 comments:

  1. Hi, María! Where do you like going shopping? What is your favourite shopping centre? I've never read Mi vida en el paraiso; would you recommend it to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like go to Jerez or Sanlucar.
    My favourite shopping centre is "Las Dunas" and "Areasur".
    This books is the second parts of "Africa en el corazón". I recommend for everybody read this books, because it is a fantastic books.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment here, please.