Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hello again class ! :)

Well as everybody knows my name is Alberto , this is the 4th year that we are together , and is the last too.
This year we have to study hard to get the graduate because next year we are going to study in another high schol and then go to university to be someone in life .
I´m 15 years old and I´m from Lebrija .
I love play the piano and the guitar , and I hope Elena let me to play de piano at the end of course.
I like do sport such as swimming and playing football , go to gym and others sports.
At the weekend I go out with my friends and I do things that during the week I don´t have enough time to do .
In the future I would like to be an aerospace engineer , it´s too difficult but I think with a little of effort all is possible !
Hugs for everybody ! :)
Pd:I was going to put here the song that I wanna play but ... I want to be a surprise ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Alberto! As far as I am concerned, you will of course have the opportunity to play the piano, and I'm sure you'll do so well! I'm also sure you'll be able to be whatever you want, as long as you work hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s great , ´cause two years ago when I played at the theatre was an wonderful experience , so thanks for let me to do this ! :)
    I´ll work hard , trust me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post your comment here, please.